Choco hazelnut cupcakes
Bar of Choc Diaries
BARofChoc Post-its Choco hazelnut cupcakes By –Shaivya
All purpose flour: 1 cup
Sugar: 1 cup
Cocoa powder: 2 tbsp
Baking soda: 1/2 tsp
Salt: Pinch salt
Oil: 1/4 cup
Warm water: 3/4 cup
Instant coffee powder:1/2 tsp
Vinegar: 1 tsp
Vanilla extract: 1 tsp
1. Preheat the oven at 175 degree celsius
2.Take the warm water in a bowl and to this add the coffee powder and mix this well
3. In another bowl, sieve together all purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and mix well
4. In the coffee water solution, add oil, vanilla extract, and vinegar and mix well
5. Add the dry ingredients in batches in this solution. Mix and fold the mixture but do not overmix.
6. Pour the batter into the lined muffin tray upto the 3/4th portion. Bake these muffins for 15-18 minutes at 175 degree celsius. Once baked let them cool for some time before frosting.
1. In a microwave safe bowl, take1 cup of chopped BAR Dark couverture (45% cocoa) in batches. Heat for 20 secs everytime. In the last batch add 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
2. Whisk together until completely combined.
3. Cool it for some time and then you can frost the cupcakes in the way you like
4. Garnish it with chopped hazelnuts.
5. You can store the unused chocolate ganache in the refrigerator